If you had a choice....

I'd love to be the tactical genius who masterminded City's first Champions League triumph.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I would go for owning methinks, Sheikh PLLK would ensure there was no raisins in the Balti pies, pints were delivered faster than they could be consumed, showsec would encourage standing and singing, barriers would be in place so nobody could leave to beat the rush, season tickets would be given away as a loan to each individual that wouldnt need to be paid back and the only half time entertainment Ferris would provide would be for any fan to punch him in the face.

add in padded heated seats for everyone who doesn't want to stand and add gin and tonic to the bar menu and we have a winner :-D

gordondaviesmoustache said:
.....between playing for, managing or owning City during a period of success, which would it be?

For me, unusually I expect, I would pick owning the club, because it appeals to my sense of narcissistic egomania.

Not everyone has the same issues as me, however.

Which would you choose and why?

Playing. That's where the glory is...
Then putting in a transfer request because you as the owner will not pay me what I am worth!

:-)

I would like to play but only a couple of sub appearances and Carling cup matches. Then I could drift on a free transfer to Bury where if I worked hard I could have a decentish career until I was just turned thirty.

I do like to aim low in life it prevents disappointments.

Kit man;what a doddle of a fucking job that is just lay out the correct shirt and shorts in the right place in the changing room.
After the game stick them in a hamper and get them on the bus,whilst the rest of the time you watch the game in a cracking seat and get paid for it.
The problem with owning City would be if we went on a tailspin, scrotes two bobbing your car like Swale's jag,and if you're a player you could be the boo boy and cop shit when you're out and about.
Scoring against Utd. would be magic but only if it's the last minute winner at the swamp to relegate them.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
.....between playing for, managing or owning City during a period of success, which would it be?

For me, unusually I expect, I would pick owning the club, because it appeals to my sense of narcissistic egomania.

Not everyone has the same issues as me, however.

Which would you choose and why?

if it hasn't been said already, I'd play, manage & own (but not all at the same time) which only goes to show the lack of ambition in this thread and amateur ego of your own good self, my good man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.