If you had to choose.. for a second club?

Lmg1002 said:
Im sure we all have a second club from a lower league, and its either Stockport, Bury or Rochdale and im sure others...
But which do you prefer?
Personally i prefer Rochdale pureley the reason i used to play for them so just look out for them.
and for the the record i am a city seasoncard holder and not a part time supporter before them comments come.
Cheerss

I couldn't support another club, even in a lower league... the only other teams apart from City that are worth supporting are MCFC Reserves/Youth Teams and whoever happens to be playing United that weekend.

Said before on here. Bury for me. Even had a season ticket when I was younger and couldn't go to City.
Went on Saturday to watch a top quality game. Frustrating that Bury didn't win. But an all round good advert for lower league football.

Never seen anything wrong with second teams. Usually a local lower league club so where's the conflict. Those who take the holier than thou act are quite bitter really.
I do have soft spots for others too. But it's not consuming that I always read up on them. But Bury are the other result I look out for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.