If you had to pay per post

andyhinch said:
TCIB said:
I would start a religion thread with 50 cans of red bull next to me and tell my bank manager to 'be prepared'.
Thought you'd be in the Waldorf pre match you lame arse, that's 27 pints of krug you owe me

Sorry Andy, i had planned on it but it was today or the do in June as i have already asked my #2 at work to do well more than his fair share recently.
Had to take the missus and drop her at Asda, then go to b&q for a heat gun and angle grinder because of fucking gypsies trying to break in and bent the roller shutter to fuck.

I did smile at the blood around where they tried to get in though as one of the fools obviously slashed himself pretty bad, twats hehe.

June is a defo for me mate even if my unit gets burned down :D<br /><br />-- Sun May 19, 2013 11:36 pm --<br /><br />Yeah i was doing my hair but i was late because Bimbo was using the plug socket for his curling irons he uses on his leg hair :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.