If you lived in America would you own a gun ?

Too fucking right. I'd also shoot first and ask questions later. All those documentaries you see it's always some scumbags breaking in to either rob the house and/or steal the vehicle. Not satisfied with that they go on to torture, kidnap and kill the occupants. If they came anywhere near my property both barrels, job done

I lived there for 2 years around 1980, but I lived in a nice place (Laguna Beach Ca.) I never had a gun but I was shocked one day when the companies truck driver offered me a dodgy one for $50, along with about 20 rounds of ammo.
I was tempted but not knowing the history of it I declined. Before that it never occurred to me.

I lived there for 2 years around 1980, but I lived in a nice place (Laguna Beach Ca.) I never had a gun but I was shocked one day when the companies truck driver offered me a dodgy one for $50, along with about 20 rounds of ammo.
I was tempted but not knowing the history of it I declined. Before that it never occurred to me.
Didn’t know you were a millionaire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.