if you suffer from any heart condition

Glazers_Wallet

don't put talk sport on. think i've just had about 20 palpitations since mike parry started (10 minutes ago)

who ever that city lad who rang up was talking some sense then u get this fat an cockney rag twat butting in.

he is a total bellend and is there just to annoy people al 'a james stanage. he even barracked us for our malcom allison tributes last week. I wouldn't feel bad if died slowly from a brain tumour that was 14 times the size of his head

lol a city fan just texted in "mike parry im going to look forward to kicking your head in when i hear your in manchester" hahaha

according to this fat scouse pratt we are gunna lose at wba, and get beat 3 - 0 by utd.

city fan just rung up with a manc accent and "parry says your not a very good city fan being in surrey" and he said im here for work then ycmiu a utd fan rings up with the strongest irish accent i have ever heard bahaha

Don't normally listen but have been today, worse than I remember it.

We will shut them up when we beat West Brom and the Rags. They won't care though because then they'll switch to another angle (probably using our 'rise' as it suddenly will have switched to being, to wind up one of the top four clubs saying they're finished) and get money from other mugs ringing in who just happen wear a different colour shirt.

Parry will still be seething though, it's personal with him, so it'll be worth it.

Glazers_Wallet said:
when we beat utd i will ring this **** up on thursday, this is maybe the 3rd or 4th time ive listened to this show.
don't you get it mate..........that's exactly what they want you to do!!!

Talkshite still on the proscribed list. I think I am gonna get through the season, with or without a trophy or CL footy next season, not having listened to one single syllable. The unfortunate thing is that there are other sources just as vitriolic, but keep the remotes handy!

Matt Diablo said:
Mike Parry is funny - get over it you bunch of babies - he's not doing his job to tickle and wank off City fans

Yeah people forget he is payed very well to be a wind up merchant. I mean he doesnt even use real facts sometimes just picks something out of the sky

Glazers_Wallet said:
lol a city fan just texted in "mike parry im going to look forward to kicking your head in when i hear your in manchester" hahaha

according to this fat scouse pratt we are gunna lose at wba, and get beat 3 - 0 by utd.

city fan just rung up with a manc accent and "parry says your not a very good city fan being in surrey" and he said im here for work then ycmiu a utd fan rings up with the strongest irish accent i have ever heard bahaha

We all know what Mike Parry is but sadly that city fan from Surrey had even lass brain cells.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.