If you was loaded

skinhead123

what i would like to know is if you had the money our new owners have and lets face it we will be the biggest club in the world one day
would you give mh a chance
or would you be like real madrid lethal
this is not a mh out post i would like to see a honest opinion bearing in mind its your money

If your associated with the club, you shouldn't be asking questions like this, That leads me to believe you are a WUM and you post yesterday was made up.

my opinion i would give him a chance why because vk was a fantastic buy zab too and if these are anything to go by then we have a great future .mh bought tel b before we was loaded did you see mh,s face after the everton game he showed more passion than most of the players g cook said mh nearly broke his foot.if you look at his blackburn days they was quite solid i have wathced a few reserve game and youth game and the security guard at platt lane said they would have a wrestleing session the day before they played blackburn at any age level so what im saying is a the moment this is not mh,s team .i get pissed off if we dont beat fulham and teams like that but when ive calmed down and think about the whole picture i would give the guy a chance,and please stop trying to slate someone for giving an honest opinion ie hes a rag hes this hes that if you are a city fan then just give an opinion or is just to much to ask for

thanks for a honest responce the negative attitude on the forum at the moment is shocking i just wish more positive posters would balance it out

skinhead123 said:
my opinion i would give him a chance why because vk was a fantastic buy zab too and if these are anything to go by then we have a great future .mh bought tel b before we was loaded did you see mh,s face after the everton game he showed more passion than most of the players g cook said mh nearly broke his foot.if you look at his blackburn days they was quite solid i have wathced a few reserve game and youth game and the security guard at platt lane said they would have a wrestleing session the day before they played blackburn at any age level so what im saying is a the moment this is not mh,s team .i get pissed off if we dont beat fulham and teams like that but when ive calmed down and think about the whole picture i would give the guy a chance,and please stop trying to slate someone for giving an honest opinion ie hes a rag hes this hes that if you are a city fan then just give an opinion or is just to much to ask for

Ive Called you a wum because:

1) If your a player or close to the squad why would you want to start yet another Hughes stays hughes goes debate which you are going to with this post.

2) If you was a player or close to the squad and I was Hughes I would personally give you an a*se kicking for your last 2 posts.

If I was loaded I wouldn't buy a football club

well I'd buy city to stop it going into administration and that only

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.