If YOU were a Billionaire looking to buy a club NOW..who?

ManCityFC said:
BUT, if you were a neutral, money was no object, who would you buy?

The Rags? It would take a billion to balance the books.
Dippers? It will cost you half a billion to get them on the straight and narrow.

If money was no object, you'd go for one of those two for the marketing opportunities.

It would be Everton for me.

Valencia .... it's a lovely place , fans are loyal and very loud plus they have a good youth policy but can attract big name players .

Would need to do something about that stadium though falling apart

i would buy real mallorca. save trhe club financially and just buy a dream team of players. i would attract them with fantastic sunny villas and i could live in magaluf.

if i was to buy anyone in england it would have to be west ham. similar club to us, loyal and vocal fanbase which is lacking the success it deserves. currently run by 2 idiots.

Everton for me.IMO with a financial boost, they have the quality to be challenging for the title

Portland Timbers. I'd be free to keep supporting City. And I'd help build a team for fans who are passionate but without the Sun newspaper creating crazy stories about me every week.

I'd probably go for Villa, the biggest club in the Midlands, or Leeds, the biggest club in Yorkshire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.