if you were a cockaknee which club would you follow?

Arsenal play the best football but I think West Ham are bit more representative of the London working class so probably them. But honestly I would support my local team, ARE YOU LISTENING COCKNEY REDS!!!!

kiam06 said:
Arsenal play the best football but I think West Ham are bit more representative of the London working class so probably them. But honestly I would support my local team, ARE YOU LISTENING COCKNEY REDS!!!!
And cockney blues, loads of em on here...have a word :)

ExiledGooner said:
mcigo said:
depends where in London I was from I guess.
spot on mate , all depends on where you are born or who your old man supports , not many west ham fans from west london for example . most teams in london have working class roots but some have been affected by the day tourists and corporates more then others .

I noticed Arsenal have the most support all over London rather than just in their 'catchment area'

see a hell of a lot of Arsenal shirts in south London for example and I doubt that's just because they used to play there 100 years ago or whatever.

its what happens when one team enjoys a little bit of sucess, the next generation coming through all want to wear that shirt etc etc , arsenal have always had fans from south of the river , as you say must go back to the early days when we were woolwich arsenal . i was born in hammersmith west london , nearest team qpr or brentford but old man was a season ticket holder and born in kilburn northwest london so brainwashed me and my brother , had no say in the matter! thank fuck he did not brainwash me to be spurs , what a life of misery that would have been :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.