If you were a footballer...

Paris Saint-Germain or Barcelona. One is my favorite city in the world and the other the best football being played in the world. Couldn't go wrong either way.

rags for me too, I'd just wait for a big match and give away penalties until I'm taken off. Then I'd take off my shirt to reveal a City shirt and flip the bird to the supporters.

Loads of teams. Ajax, Hércules, Dortmund, LA Galaxy. One team I would love to play for is a small French team called Vannes OC. Went on holiday there and watched a match at their ground, a typical French stadium. Plus I bet the weather isn't bad either ;)

start of at villa(got a soft spot for them coz we always beat em)win a coupla golden boots.then its off to bayern to run there midfield kaiser style.and just when everyones telling me to retire its off to spotland for 2 years of an indian summer and a shock league cup win over the rags then i'll manage city till my trophy wife begs me to stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.