If you were allowed ONE of the following, which and why?

pardoe

A) We win the Carling Cup
B) We have a good FA Cup run but don't win it, say beaten finalists or in the semis
C) We finish 5th in the league, but within single points of whoever finishes 4th
D) We dick United 5-1 in the home derby
E) Messi signs in January

All would be nice, sure, or even better in some cases, but for me, it'd be E. A would be the end to our trophy drough, C would be a sign of real progress, D would be brilliant, but still, i think seeing Messi in a City shirt would beat all those. Not that it's likely to happen, of course!

A easily,followed by E.

I would be a bit disappointed with 5th.
Not really that arsed about united
I would hate to lose a cup final, that would by Typical City.

pardoe said:
A) We win the Carling Cup
B) We have a good FA Cup run but don't win it, say beaten finalists or in the semis
C) We finish 5th in the league, but within single points of whoever finishes 4th
D) We dick United 5-1 in the home derby
E) Messi signs in January

All would be nice, sure, or even better in some cases, but for me, it'd be E. A would be the end to our trophy drough, C would be a sign of real progress, D would be brilliant, but still, i think seeing Messi in a City shirt would beat all those. Not that it's likely to happen, of course!

We Sign Messi in January would be hard to turn down, But would really like to see us lift a cup and see the start of the project start to reap rewards.....

A. for me without a doubt,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.