If you were allowed ONE of the following, which and why?

Didsbury Dave said:
pardoe said:
fuck off with your insults please.

That's my opinion and that's what the board is for.
Pardon?

Bit of an overeaction there. No-one's saying you're not entitled to your opinion, just that mine is that someone saying they'd be disappointed at 5th is, well, far-fetched. One side has broken the top four monopoly, if i remember rightly, and considering we've never finished higher than 8th, and finished 10th last year, 5th would be excellent progress, even considering the money spent.

No need to get all sweary, buddy.

pardoe said:
Didsbury Dave said:
fuck off with your insults please.

That's my opinion and that's what the board is for.
Pardon?

Bit of an overeaction there. No-one's saying you're not entitled to your opinion, just that mine is that someone saying they'd be disappointed at 5th is, well, far-fetched. One side has broken the top four monopoly, if i remember rightly, and considering we've never finished higher than 8th, and finished 10th last year, 5th would be excellent progress, even considering the money spent.

Don't call me Buddy. I'm not American.

If you thought it was "far-fetched" why don't you post that, instead of arrogantly dismissing me as "mental"?

Didsbury Dave said:
Don't call me Buddy.

If you thought it was "far-fetched" why don't you post that, instead of arrogantly dismissing me as "mental"?

FFS, grow up. No-one's said you are actually mental. Quit playing the keyboard warrior. I'm sure we're both far too old for that sort of thing.

Didsbury Dave said:
pardoe said:
Pardon?

Don't call me Buddy.

I don't know if any of this is meant to be funny but I'm laughing all the same.

pardoe said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Don't call me Buddy.

FFS, grow up. No-one's said you are actually mental. Quit playing the keyboard warrior. I'm sure we're both far too old for that sort of thing.

PMSL.

So the word "mental" means something else in America, does it?

Has to be "A" I have been waiting bloody years, I can only remember the last one in 76 and 81 still hurts, (was in Hospital after a motorbike crash with a broken arm and it didn't heal properly) so if we got to a final and lost I would be gutted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.