If You Were God

BimboBob said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
BimboBob said:
I'd be very nice, as I am now.
If you don't mind sharing power we could have a good cop/bad cop deity routine which would be remarkably effective in keeping our flock in check.

It's a deal.

Which one are you?
I'm always the good cop, Bob.

At least on the outside.<br /><br />-- 18 Apr 2014, 17:09 --<br /><br />
stony said:
I'd definitely be a vengeful god. I would resurrect my old music teacher just so I could call him a ****.
I'd strike dumb everyone from Essex and Merseyside and put the curse of honesty on every politician.
Then I'd make Jessica Alba suck my heavenly cock whilst Linda Ronstadt sang soothing songs in my ear.
I'd also make GDM's coat sentient so it could play hide and seek with him every time he took it off.
Eating curry would become a sin.
I'd give the gpc at least another 20 years of life so he can watch our rise.
If your power crazed reign of terror as a mod is anything to go by, 'vengeful' doesn't even scratch the surface.

I would speak to my, making Humans tutor and my human biology tutor, since my first batch turned out horrid, then I failed to drown all the nasty little bastards

Death666.jpg

I would be like this guy

Exactly

BimboBob said:
If you don't mind sharing power we could have a good cop/bad cop deity routine which would be remarkably effective in keeping our flock in check.

It's a deal.

Which one are you?

At least on the outside.

-- 18 Apr 2014, 17:09 --

stony said:
I'd definitely be a vengeful god. I would resurrect my old music teacher just so I could call him a ****.
I'd strike dumb everyone from Essex and Merseyside and put the curse of honesty on every politician.
Then I'd make Jessica Alba suck my heavenly cock whilst Linda Ronstadt sang soothing songs in my ear.
I'd also make GDM's coat sentient so it could play hide and seek with him every time he took it off.
If your power crazed reign of terror as a mod is anything to go by, 'vengeful' doesn't even scratch the surface.

Notes: Plan for GDM when godhood has been attained, a plague of gum boils and 40 days and nights of shitting hedgehogs.

stony said:
BimboBob said:
It's a deal.

Which one are you?

At least on the outside.

stony said:

Notes: Plan for GDM when godhood has been attained, a plague of gum boils and 40 days and nights of shitting hedgehogs.
Please add "hate fueled" to my previous post.

I would do better.

Those children wouldn't have drowned when that Ferry capsized off South Korea for a start. Nasri wouldn't have missed from five yards out neither.

stony said:

At least on the outside.

Please add "hate fueled" to my previous post.

I would smite down upon anyone who has pissed me off. That twat in the micra yesterday, doing 27mph down a road with the national speed limit and adding at least ten minutes to my journey would be a smoking ruin by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.