if you worked at wolworths

marco

would you give a shit if you was late on monday!!! NO
maybee this applies to a lot of our players who now have been near enough told 'thats it' surpluss to requirements in jan,they wont give a shit and in all honesty who would blame them.

marco said:
maybee this applies to a lot of our players who now have been near enough told 'thats it' surpluss to requirements in jan,they wont give a shit and in all honesty who would blame them.

Absolutely I would if my prospective new employer was stood at the door deciding whether or not to hand me £30k a week of his hard earned cash!

marco said:

Me. They get paid don't they? If you are half-stepping, then give half your wage back. I had enough of this go slow attitude last season. Things don't suit and they sulk. How about they played for the fans? How about they have the sense to play out of their skins to try and save their jobs? How about the do or die so that if they get moved on they will get picked up by a decent club somewhere? They don't even have the sense to do that.

If your boss had just got a great new job as director of recruitment for Asda I'd probably make the effort.

For those struggling with the whole concept of the takeover, they can either do their best to be a part of it, or show the sort of performances that will have another good club want to buy them.

If I worked at Woolworths I wouldnt be late on Monday. I would want paying for the time I was there, so I would be there when required, and leave when required. Its still a job of work, however temporary.
Maybe I got the wrong attitude. I missed the birth of my second child, cause I was working. Millionaire footballers on the other hand, can get the ---- out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.