If your honest...

i am annoyed just been watching sunday supplement on sky.
They where talking transfers and taking the piss about the kaka thing then this tosspot said he thinks there will be 1 big signing in the window... expect robinho to sign for chelsea before next monday as he is so desperate to get out of city.
No mention about city signing anyone but selling Micah and Robbie if that happens i won't be happy

I think MH said we needed 5 -6 new players, if that is right having signed three there is either 2 or 3 still to arrive. Pretty well documented about RSC, and it also seems Given is likely as well. In my opinion that means one left. In theory and with everything said on here we should be signing a defender. (Second highest goal tally in prem, Boj and Petrov to come back in Feb which is only couple of weeks away) . Our problem has been the back. See today we might be in for Agger from Liverpool. Only problem is defenders are not Marquee signings but these signings can take several months to organise and it appears Kaka was meant to be that signing. Unless there is someone else who can be classed as a marquee signing ( Diego / Aguero / Veloso - not sure if these would be classed as such) and would be easy to negotiate I would say that will be it to the summer.

this transfer window i think we will get one more (either given or RSC unfortunately)

in my opinion the signings of bridge and de jong are excellent........bellamy.......average at best (and a tos*er)

given....not sure really

RSC...no thank you...not what we need....average again at best......overpriced and will not add greatly to our attacking options

i reckon we will get 2 more players this window. a CB and a striker.

i keep hearing all these rumours of robinho to chelsea this month. but i was under the impression he cant sign for another club til the summer at the earliest, due to a player not being able to play for 3 clubs in a season. can anyone confirm this?

i expect 3 more - GK (Given), CF (RSC) and a CB (Agger if todays reports are to be believed).

then there will be a big name on deadline day - i can't see our owners not wanting to show off again on Feb 2nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.