If your SC or City Cards have not arrived ... update.

I was down at the ticket office today getting tickets for Valencia and I have a definate update as I was listening in to the staff talking to 1 of the customers :)

They said that they have been sending the cards out in batches. All children seasoncards were sent out first, and then 16/17 and 18-21 were sent out and adults are in the process of being sent out and SHOULD be with you by Wednesday and Thursday; the only thing I didn't hear was if Over 65s have got theres or whether they are being sent out with the adults or just after :)

seems that maybe juniors may have been done first ? My sons has also arrived but not mine, we have the same surname and initial and sit together. Not that Im concerned, plenty of time yet

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
seems that maybe juniors may have been done first ? My sons has also arrived but not mine, we have the same surname and initial and sit together. Not that Im concerned, plenty of time yet

Juniors were sent out first mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.