If............

bluemoon90 said:
Moebius said:
Ill tell you why they are reading it, because for the first time in 20+ years, man fans are starting to worry, worry about the boys in blue.

It must be apparent to them they havent a strong side, yet they hope it will come good but something at the back of there minds is thinking "what if it doesnt". Then they look at us, and we have a potential that could see them off. Oh, and we also arent 700 million in debt, bonus!
agreed mate, i reckon we will finish above them in the next 2 or 3 seasons when baconface retires and when the Arabs have invested some money into the team. good times ahead

And thats exactly what there worried about :) Keep reading and watching, i hope they do.

bluemoon90 said:
agreed mate, i reckon we will finish above them in the next 2 or 3 seasons when baconface retires and when the Arabs have invested some money into the team. good times ahead

See, I find that flawed thinking. Why would he NEED to retire in order for us finish above them? It's our being around competing that will encourage him to stay around, so what's with the weak minded hoping about?

He won't retire anytime soon until we force him out.

Bigga said:
bluemoon90 said:

See, I find that flawed thinking. Why would he NEED to retire in order for us finish above them? It's our being around competing that will encourage him to stay around, so what's with the weak minded hoping about?

Didn't he say he would retire in 2 or 3 years? I doubt he's going to stay much longer anyways and whoever replaces him will have a tough job of replacing him because of the job he's done there. Of course we can finish above them with him in charge but they might have a little unsuccessful period with a new manager, who knows. But when he goes and Giggs, Neville and Scholes are all gone it will be the end of a long era for the club. Anyways i don't care about them as long as we can get some success, just seems they are worried that they have to try and wind us up on our forum!

Retire? Have you seen how purple his nose gets? Remember Brian Clough? Too much wine after matches perhaps? The guy is quite possibly on his last legs.... although I will add that I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even baconface

kinky's boots said:
Retire? Have you seen how purple his nose gets? Remember Brian Clough? Too much wine after matches perhaps? The guy is quite possibly on his last legs.... although I will add that I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even baconface

All we need is 1 good ballon

The thing with the rags is that some of them are honest enough in their assessment of us.

A fair few of my mates support them and you can always tell the ones who know their football from the fair weather ones.

The fair weather ones are the type that come on here to prove themselves and their right to support them. Its pathetic. the way they have to justify their support. Its exactly these that know fuck all.

The more knowledgeable ones accept that one day we will challenge them. but keep the banter up. That I do not mind. My mate was shitting it about the derby because he respects our players. we have been dire at times this season so we are no longer a threat to them this year so they feel safe to act all billy big bollocks as yesterday proved. Deep down they know they cant compete with our financial muscle. And as they and Chelsea have proved. You can buy trophies. Their spending days are over as a super power so they are going to milk it for a few seasons yet. However I look forward to their future dilemmas of which there will be plenty.

bluemoon90 said:
Bigga said:

Didn't he say he would retire in 2 or 3 years? I doubt he's going to stay much longer anyways and whoever replaces him will have a tough job of replacing him because of the job he's done there. Of course we can finish above them with him in charge but they might have a little unsuccessful period with a new manager, who knows. But when he goes and Giggs, Neville and Scholes are all gone it will be the end of a long era for the club. Anyways i don't care about them as long as we can get some success, just seems they are worried that they have to try and wind us up on our forum!

I think you don't understand the man. He's said that before and changed his mind as Jose came onto the scene. He's most likely said what he said about the latest retirement crap based on the fact nobody would be around to challenge him or the club, in the coming years.

That has changed.

Bigga said:
bluemoon90 said:

Imagine..........just for a minute.........we stuff em and it turns out to be his last game in charge of the rags!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh beautiful!

We won't beat arsenal, chelsea or liverpool away

i have a feeling we could do the scum, maybe even a draw

if we tighten up in the window and bring some real class in, i don't think there is no reason why we can't win all 4 games and go unbeaten in Jan, all games we should win

Bigga said:
bluemoon90 said:

Personally i think old purple nose will die in the job, so he could be around for another 20 years yet depending on how long he lives. It'll be a nightmare for us though as not only will they have a Munchen day were they get all the sympathy but they'll have a sir Alex Ferguson day as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.