ifiwasarichfan condolences (Funeral details update P13)

Andy was a decent man. A man you could love. He was a lovely lovely fella.

I had beers with him and you just knew when you met the lad he was the sort of man you happily introduce to your real mates and they would have loved him too.

RIP Andy pal you touched me, your smile, your geneorous spirit and your passion.

Man i have cried for you tonight but im glad your fight is over.

I had beers with him and you just knew when you met the lad he was the sort of man you happily introduce to your real mates and they would have loved him too.

RIP Andy pal you touched me, your smile, your geneorous spirit and your passion.

Lovely words rascal,i'd liked to have known him.

He was posting not long ago if I remember. Fuckin hate this life crap

Great words Rasc. Same here

Your words are so true Rascal, had the pleasure of a beer and a chat with Andy and thought very much the same, one of lifes truly decent human beings, R.I.P Andy and condolences to his family and friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.