Ignorant pedestrians coming out of The Etihad.

I can see why you was annoyed but the horn probably just made things worse especially if they was pissed. I'm a stress head behind the wheel myself and would have ended up in hospital or a cell. After winning on derby day though I'd be less inclined to be kicking off.

You know what p,thats been a big motto of mine on BM for many a year.
I should practise what I preach,but a kind of red mist came over me.Plenty of people did move over when I gentle sounded my horn,but only two ****s decided that I was out of order and the road belonged to them.

Red you say.... RAG !!!

I was walking just behind you, and to be fair you would not have saved any time as traffic had stopped at the Mitchell's corner. A few lads around me were stirring trouble saying that you must be a rag if you wanted to get away so quick after a great win. If the same incident occurred after a defeat it could have been nastier than a few cones.
No rights or wrongs to your behaviour, maybe a little more patience would have helped prevent any dents and cost you no more than 2 minutes. Unfortunately a lot of lads full of drink will always act that way.
Glad you're ok, if a little bit miffed.

I was walking just behind you, and to be fair you would not have saved any time as traffic had stopped at the Mitchell's corner. A few lads around me were stirring trouble saying that you must be a rag if you wanted to get away so quick after a great win. If the same incident occurred after a defeat it could have been nastier than a few cones.
No rights or wrongs to your behaviour, maybe a little more patience would have helped prevent any dents and cost you no more than 2 minutes. Unfortunately a lot of lads full of drink will always act that way.
Glad you're ok, if a little bit miffed.
A Rag wearing a City top ??
Mmmmmmm.How strange.The lengths some devious fuckers must go to.

It’s the law. Football fans shall have right of way immediately before and after the game. On all roads,especially those with a zebra crossing, where the sheer numbers that gradually inch onto the road render the zebra crossing redundant.

Do what I do Oakie (although I do it in a F150 4x4 with a 5.0l V8).
Creep up right behind them, slip it into neutral and fucking mat it. If they don't start crying they'll definitely shit themselves.

A Rag wearing a City top ??
Mmmmmmm.How strange.The lengths some devious fuckers must go to.
As I said I was behind you and was just saying how some of the pedestrians were reacting to your impatience. Sometimes it's better to take a deep breath. To be fair if it was me in the car I probably wouldn't have been as passive as you - but sat in front of my keyboard it's easy to be calm. I was just highlighting how something minor could have quickly escalated. I was not having a go or questioning your support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.