Ignorant tourist fans

BlueMoon93 said:
omgitsnash said:
You based all that on them LOOKING german? lol

That's no problem mate at all, I'm not bothered what nationality or race you are as long as you're there to support the team. I was just saying he looked foreign. I've lived in Germany and I know what your average German fella looks like if you know what I mean lol.

Like this?

SuperStock_1570R-123063.jpg

;)

TFC said:
BlueMoon93 said:
That's no problem mate at all, I'm not bothered what nationality or race you are as long as you're there to support the team. I was just saying he looked foreign. I've lived in Germany and I know what your average German fella looks like if you know what I mean lol.

Like this?

SuperStock_1570R-123063.jpg

;)

Haha no. Just very tall, slim and with that typical very short back and sides haircut.

Most seats did not have flags on, first come fist served. They were for whoever wanted them, there was only about 9,000 and they were distributed randomly around the stadium.

They did not check who would be sat there to allocate them.

They ran out before the south stand.

I heard that (and please keep this to yourselves) 10,000 flags were stolen from the ground against Arse!! The club Intend to step up security against Chelsea to stamp certain things out. Any young German couples caught snogging will have a warning, this will mean that they will have to wear a flag on their heads for the remainder of the game. If they are caught again they will be sent to Stockport County for the afternoon.
Oh and any youngs kids stuffing hot dogs the size of their own body will be eaten by the management! Perving and watching what others are doing Instead of watching the game Is still permitted!!!!

Corky said:
Most seats did not have flags on, first come fist served. They were for whoever wanted them, there was only about 9,000 and they were distributed randomly around the stadium.

They did not check who would be sat there to allocate them.

O ryt. I just had the impression that if they were on your seat then they were for that person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.