Ignore function causing threads to disappear

Don't if it can be changed but that is how it's supposed to work. If you've got them on ignore, is the thread that important?

If someone started a thread about a subject I'm interested in reading or talking about without reading their contribution then yes, of course. For instance, if a player thread was started by someone I have on ignore.

We're encouraged to use the function but it becomes problematic if that person is a prolific poster.

If someone started a thread about a subject I'm interested in reading or talking about without reading their contribution then yes, of course. For instance, if a player thread was started by someone I have on ignore.

We're encouraged to use the function but it becomes problematic if that person is a prolific poster.
Fair enough, never thought about the Player Performance ones to be honest.

One for @Ric then.

I don’t start player threads.

Name and shame :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.