Ikay Gundogan Manchester charity appeal

What a lad. It's all a bit out of my price range but if he sticks a donate button somewhere I'll happily chuck £20 to such a good cause.

What a lad. It's all a bit out of my price range but if he sticks a donate button somewhere I'll happily chuck £20 to such a good cause.
Exactly what I said as well, City, Ilkay, hangers on, if you are reading this you know what to do. £20 is an early doors in the pub, as I am not going to one I would quite happily donate.
OR, if I dont buy a paper and dont but a coffee instead thats £15 :-)

I have emailed BBC north west and Granada reports asking if they would give it a mention. Not holding my breath either.
Good for you mate but like you said don't hold your breath.
For all the trumpeting of Rashford's campaign by the BBC, I would bet that the majority of people wouldn't be able to name the charity he is supporting which shows to me that the BBC don't give a toss about the charity but do give a toss about giving the Rags free PR.
If Ilkay play8for the Rags his work would be all over the BBC.

Daily Mail now running with it, I didn't click the link that appeared on the news bit on my phone but the headline was positive. Good on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.