#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played in the Carbao run (and us winning that trophy) in that season for starters. Has beaten Yaya Toure's record number of number of passes.
Hate it when people talk about pass completion and number of passes. If anything it's a clear sign the player is useless. Otamendi had the highest2 years ago. Clear sign he's just passing sideways and backwards

Hate it when people talk about pass completion and number of passes. If anything it's a clear sign the player is useless. Otamendi had the highest2 years ago. Clear sign he's just passing sideways and backwards

Possession is key under Pep Guardiola you can't escape that fact.

Gundogan could have ran his contract down recently , but he signed a new contract didint hold the club to ransom and has contributed to Pep's style of football and our success , like him or loathe him , he wasnt a c*nt like Milner or Sane.
Bur its a slag Gundogan thread , so ignore the positives.

Gundogan could have ran his contract down recently , but he signed a new contract didint hold the club to ransom and has contributed to Pep's style of football and our success , like him or loathe him , he wasnt a c*nt like Milner or Sane.
Bur its a slag Gundogan thread , so ignore the positives.
Gundogun signed his contract after very lengthy negotiations in Aug 2019. A terrible mistake in my opinion, from the club's point of view. Who knows what Gundogun's managed to negotiate into his contract- perhaps play every minute of the champions League? Doesn't sound too far fetched when you realise even Kevin and ederson played fewer minutes

Gundogun signed his contract after very lengthy negotiations in Aug 2019. A terrible mistake in my opinion, from the club's point of view. Who knows what Gundogun's managed to negotiate into his contract- perhaps play every minute of the champions League? Doesn't sound too far fetched when you realise even Kevin and ederson played fewer minutes
...Your crazy if you think he could get that into his contract.

Anyways, your opinion is understood, don't really get why you need to slag him off 5 times a day but you do you.

Maybe he managed to negotiate in his contract that City HAD to make a move for Messi in 2020. Not too crazy given that we seem to be very much on the precipice of signing Messi in 2020. Thanks Gundogan!

Yeah , we should have let him go for free , like it or not clubs in europe would have been queing up to sign him , i dont mind constructive or sensible debate , but Gundogan insisting on minutes in the Champs league in his contract is f*cking hilarious.

I have said it many times before. A very average player who brings little to the team. Slows the game down , plays mainly sideways or backwards, not very good at shooting and goes missing when the chips are down. I cannot for the life of me think why anyone feels he isa good fit for our team. Giving him an extended contract was one of the biggest negatives I could say about Pep sincehe came to the club.I was prepared to give Gundogan some time to settle in when he first arrived but he has just not got any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.