Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know. Players are still willingly signing for Chelsea, for example.

Amazing as that shitshow is so obvious - the 7/8/9 year deals at £70,000 per week might be something to do with it, as well as massive doses of self-confidence they would need !

I always get the impression that Haaland is bang into British culture, humour, lifestyle and loves the Premier League… long term aims of beating Jimmy Greaves’ English goalscoring record.

I don’t envisage him at Madrid.
I was wrong about Kun, I always thought he’d do a tour of the big clubs but he stayed and built us into one of them. I hope I’m wrong, I just get the feeling Haaland will be too big of a draw for Madrid for them to go all out for him.

If Haaland so ends his days here then happy days. The elite clubs though, which we now are, they do tend to have the elite players hop around.

I was wrong about Kun, I always thought he’d do a tour of the big clubs but he stayed and built us into one of them. I hope I’m wrong, I just get the feeling Haaland will be too big of a draw for Madrid for them to go all out for him.

If Haaland so ends his days here then happy days. The elite clubs though, which we now are, they do tend to have the elite players hop around.
We've had this shit since the takeover. Silva and Aguero were leaving the moment they joined. Bernardo's been leaving for about four years. Now Haaland is the same. The reality is that the only player that had his head turned by another big club was Leroy Sane. Literally everyone else has left basically by mutual consent towards the end of their career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.