Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunes was a terrible signing doesn’t suit us so I’m not arsed about him losing even more playing time. He should look to leave on loan.
I can completely understand how people could say this for someone like Phillips, who, from minute one, looked entirely out of his depth, but I really don't know how people can say the same for Nunes. In the little opportunities he's gotten, he's played well overall. As I said in his thread, Pep knows better than anyone, but from the outside, we're throwing the towel in on him far too quickly, considering what we paid for him and potentially what he could give us. I wish he'd get a real run of games like Grealish was.

The signs were there last year, were the not ? And Gundo still left.

Tbh I was so disappointed with him for making that decision.

He's so much better than that fucking shambles of a club, and his departure will hopefully stop others from making that same mistake.

No doubt the contract offer was good, although obviously not sustainable if they want to sign other players aka Olmo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.