Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I'd take Sterling back. Doku has a big-time injury history, Bobb won't be back for a long while, Savio looked excellent but is still a new player, etc.

No chance. He looked like he’d given up here long before he actually left.

Eternally grateful for that Villa game, though, and the years before it. Proper player in his prime.

Not disagreeing with any of those points.
I just don't want his history tarnished by him being a shadow of his former self.

He's only been gone a year and played very well in the meantime. I can't see how he will tarnish his legacy. It's not like he's been gone a few years and been injured and not performing well.

No chance. He looked like he’d given up here long before he actually left.

Eternally grateful for that Villa game, though, and the years before it. Proper player in his prime.
Exactly. He'd clocked out 18 months before he eventually left. There's a fair amount of revisionism about Sterling from some posters on here this evening.

Exactly. He'd clocked out 18 months before he eventually left. There's a fair amount of revisionism about Sterling from some posters on here this evening.

Will never, ever forgive him for the Lyon game or the champs league final. Should never have played in that game based on form and we dropped Rodri for that farce of a performance.

He was a class a bottle merchant.

I was no hater either, but he got worse and worse. Strange fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.