Ilkay Gundogan - coaching masterclass

Very similar to the coaching I received as a junior with the exception that my mate, who was a full back was told he had a big kick so he was to hoof it down the line, and I being quick, had to chase it
Second ball, second ball!

new video just dropped on OS Ilkay Gundogan coaching masterclass, really shows why it's so important City give him a new contract and keep him within the coaching when he finishes his career, he totally gets us as a club and the style we have come accustomed to, spends days off training youngsters and what a asset he would be to the EDS.
Ilkay is not only an excellent, experienced player and pro but crucially is an intelligent and balanced man.

He is calm and takes the emotion out of key decisions.

Remaining at the club will be a great help to Jude Bellingham and the academy and he can learn his coaching trade from the best in the game.

He may go away, but I’m sure he’ll return.

Ilkay is not only an excellent, experienced player and pro but crucially is an intelligent and balanced man.

He is calm and takes the emotion out of key decisions.

Remaining at the club will be a great help to Jude Bellingham and the academy and he can learn his coaching trade from the best in the game.

He may go away, but I’m sure he’ll return.
Taking the emotion and passion of Ilkay away, he's a stone cold methodical man with a brain for the game. He smells of future manager. He won't want a happy flowers team.

There is a gap in the market now Bobby Charlton's Soccer Schools went bust.

Just saw this thread. A couple of things struck me.

Firstly, he's giving away all our secrets, bastard.

Secondly, it looks to me like the line of succession of game-changing, intelligent, innovative managers will in all probability read Michels > Cryuff > Guardiola > Gundogen. Would love to see him back here.

Just seen his interview basically calling his Barca team mates out for a lack of passion.

‘I didn’t come here to lose these type of games’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.