Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn’t an argument. It’s fact. He is employed on a contract. He serves that contract then, if he wants, moves on.

If I’m hired as a self employed spark to work on a new build estate for 2 years, there is nothing wrong with me walking away when that contract ends to something different.
Oh the FACT squad lol

I'd have him back in a heartbeat. He's still a brilliant player. IMHO, crazy to suggest otherwise. If we could do this, we would immediately be heavy favourites to do 5. My two cents. It's about team, and he is such a catalyst to so much good stuff.

No brainer, our squad is thinner than Bobby Charltons comb over. And his missus is an 11 out of 10, bring them home

Any truth that he allegedly has a clause in his contract at Barca allowing him to return to City? It's on YouTube. I can't comment personally, as I don't know how reliable this source is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.