Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING (EXCLUSIVE): Sadly the deal's off.

His mrs was disappointed with the food at Tast. She prefers the authentic spread at the authentic restaurants like Cafe Rouge and La Chiquita over in Salford, so Gundo is going to the rags.

Never mind, fair enough, the dream was fun while it lasted but you can't blame them.

His mrs was disappointed with the food at Tast. She prefers the authentic spread at the authentic restaurants like Cafe Rouge and La Chiquita over in Salford, so Gundo is going to the rags.

Never mind, fair enough, the dream was fun while it lasted but you can't blame them.

I heard they’d signed up for the all you can eat monthly subscription at Lou Macari’s chippy.

Asda Eastland is still open for fresh pizza or all the restaurants are serving yesterday's defrosted prawns

His mrs was disappointed with the food at Tast.
I heard they’d signed up for the all you can eat monthly subscription at Lou Macari’s chippy.
I'll settle for the simplicity of Brian's on Midlothian but surely Gundo wouldn't dare take the missus there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.