Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was very good in the Euros, he doesn't look that he's lost a lot.
He never had pace cos he didn't need it.

He was pin sharp and used his vision and anticipation to run the game.

Peps first signing and an elite player at all levels.

Gundog for free, and to study coaching under Pep for the future benefit of the CFG....where do I pick him up ??

Never go back, that's what they say isn't it?

Who remembers players, of any club, having a brilliant 2nd stint? SWP was ok for us I seem to recall.

Pogba? Haha

Why?
This deal makes sense on so many levels, there’s really no downside and the reasons a few posters have given as to why they don’t won’t him back hold no water.

The old saying don’t look a gift horse in the mouth applies here.
There's only one scenario where a deal might not happen, if and only if Barcelona is being Barcelona and demands any transfer fee. I won't be surprised if City tells Barcelona to Fuck off and forget any transfer fee.

Apart from that, I don't see any other obstacles.

Even if for just the sentiment I’m absolutely fucking buzzing.

Ultimately football is just pointless, a load of millionaires kicking a ball around.

If you can’t get emotional and sentimental what’s the point.

Bring it on!!!
We often forget the sentiment in the game. Myself very much included.

It feels good to be getting all gooey-eyed again.

Bring. Him. Home.

genuine question for the people here that say getting him would reduce minutes for foden (and other players) or move him to the wing, what do you guys think would happen if got bruno? we are clearly trying to land a player that can play the 6 & 8 and we are probably getting one next summer.

bruno would also play more minutes than gundo.
We potentially have 60-70 games this season. Game time for our established players ain't gonna be an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.