Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not one of those guys who sit with a notebook and a calculator analysing every movement and detail. I’ve for the F1 for that haha.

I watch the footy for exactly this kind of silly sentiment and emotion. Because I’m an otherwise very sensible bloke with a serious job and life, and for a few hours a week the footy makes me feel like a silly kid again.

Couldn’t care one bit if Gundo isn’t at the top of his game anymore. I just want to see him in a blue shirt again and for the giddy stadium announcer bloke to scream his name at the top of his lungs and for the crowd to go mental.

That’s why I watch football.

Perfectly put. I've just let out a little giggle in the office at the thought of the reception he'll get on Saturday. I'm 33.

Very pleased he may come back. Just wondering why he left in the first place? Barca must be a really poorly run club if they get a player like Gundo in and then push him out a year later?

Did you ever believe differently based upon their recent transfer history ?

Going to Barcelona now is probably a bit like going on a date with Katie Price.

20 years ago you’d have been buzzing at the chance but she’s now just a crazy old skint skank.
And at some point either you or her is going to get shit on...

Please City, no cheesy stuff. Let Gundo just walk in with the team and the Etihad will lift off.

Like many said, I normally don't favour these comeback stories but there are so many memories and biggest moments in our lives linked with him - I'm buzzing!

I'm expecting him to walk on accompanied by "Justified and Ancient" by the KLF.
MAKE MINE A 99!

He never had pace cos he didn't need it.

He was pin sharp and used his vision and anticipation to run the game.

Peps first signing and an elite player at all levels.

Gundog for free, and to study coaching under Pep for the future benefit of the CFG....where do I pick him up ??
First but hopefully not his last.

This is amazing news! The return of a City legend doesn't happen every day. What a reception he's going to receive when he steps out on our hallowed turf!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.