Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we aren’t the prem team interested in gundogan you know it’s going to be either Arsenal or Liverpool- it’d break my heart to see him go to either

Time to move on. He is in the past.
That is normally Pep and City's attitude. I can't decide just how wishful it is to think Ilkay might be the exception to the rule. If Wharton stays at Palace for another year.... It would help the winger situation because we can use Phil / Bernado in those roles more often - but moving Phil into the centre worked extremely well.

I don't know if Gundogan will come back here, but I don't want it to mean less playing time for Kovacic.
We need to add another top player into the midfield rotation. With the amount of games we've got, everyone will play.

I'd be more than happy to have Rodri, Kovacic, Bernie & Gundo rotating this season.

Bring him home, this would be heartbreaking and a nonsensical (football reasons) balls up if he goes elsewhere.

Would we really pay a transfer fee and big wages on a 33yo. We don't do these sort of transfers
Posts 5 times a day whinging we aren’t making signings then a potential perfect signing becomes an option and whinges at that.
That’s you in a nutshell.

If we aren’t the prem team interested in gundogan you know it’s going to be either Arsenal or Liverpool- it’d break my heart to see him go to either
Usually aren't that bothered about players going elsewhere but rather this one didn't. Suspect he'll go to the US though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.