Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWSFLASH:

Gundo will not be our next manager.

Love him all you want as a City player, but let’s not put the cart so far on from of the horse when it comes him being a coach here or any big club.
You are most likely correct although he could be apprentice to Pep in the same way Arteta was.
He understands the way Pep thinks and plays already and has already done his coaching badges.
It would be about as seemless a succession as possible so not completely out of the question in my opinion.
If he were to return it would definitely be a possibility….

You are most likely correct although he could be apprentice to Pep in the same way Arteta was.
He understands the way Pep thinks and plays already and has already done his coaching badges.
It would be about as seemless a succession as possible so not completely out of the question in my opinion.
If he were to return it would definitely be a possibility….
Didn’t Gundog create the box midfield whilst coaching our youth team for his coaching badges?

Very misogynistic, cut that shit out
Don't get why that's mysoginistic. If I decide to apply for another job (and I am at the minute) the first thing I do is talk to the wife. Her opinion is as important as mine. Any footballer who respects his missus will do exactly the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.