Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a cunts trick he ran his contract down and we got fuck all for one of the best midfielders in the world.

But like I said he's a legend and a hero so he's not allowed anything bad said about him.

Love the guy but his time as a player at City is and should stay over.
That’s how it works. You hire a gun, you pay him to play and that’s what he does. If he decides his time is up he is entitled by his contract to end that and sign for someone else and he gets the money as a free agent.

A cunts trick would be to put him on the market against his will to get a fee for him.

He is hired and paid to serve his employers until the contract ends. Like in any other walk of self employed life.

Going off the Euros, he’s still quality. But I’m quite worried about our transfer strategy this summer if we’re resigning 35 year olds.

Even though we don’t think we are guilty, and I personally don’t believe we are either, I can still see why being one of the most audited businesses on earth would be a severe hinderance on our transfers. I don’t think we would have only signed Savio if there was no external pressure.

That’s how it works. You hire a gun, you pay him to play and that’s what he does. If he decides his time is up he is entitled by his contract to end that and sign for someone else and he gets the money as a free agent.

A cunts trick would be to put him on the market against his will to get a fee for him.

He is hired and paid to serve his employers until the contract ends. Like in any other walk of self employed life.
Sorry mate I don't want to argue but it's a cunts trick and my opinion won't change.

Like I said I love him, he's a quality player but personally I'd leave him alone with his legacy intact.

Returns don't always work out.

Sorry mate I don't want to argue but it's a cunts trick and my opinion won't change.

Like I said I love him, he's a quality player but personally I'd leave him alone with his legacy intact.

Returns don't always work out.
It isn’t an argument. It’s fact. He is employed on a contract. He serves that contract then, if he wants, moves on.

If I’m hired as a self employed spark to work on a new build estate for 2 years, there is nothing wrong with me walking away when that contract ends to something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.