ill be honest and say im very worried because

BL2blue said:
Dont know your level of support mate but I felt exactly the same when we moved from MR to COMS and gave it a rest for a while but it's in your blood I am afraid.

You would regret jacking it IMO

i go home and away and went to a few in europe last year but since mancini has took charge ive lost interest,also since the takeover aswell.i feel like were cheating for success in a way when i see teams with low budgets doing great.

Wait and see what happens this summer before casting judgement about how this club is gonna be run in the long term future really.

I think the aim might well be (and should be) for stability under Mancini now, even if it takes us a while to peak under him (which I don't think it will)

and we might well see nobody but a few deadwood players and those who have been out on loan leave, with 2 or 3 carefully chosen quality players coming in.

We just don't know yet, but it could just as easily go that way as the alternative.

mcfcdave said:
BL2blue said:
Dont know your level of support mate but I felt exactly the same when we moved from MR to COMS and gave it a rest for a while but it's in your blood I am afraid.

i go home and away and went to a few in europe last year but since mancini has took charge ive lost interest,also since the takeover aswell.i feel like were cheating for success in a way when i see teams with low budgets doing great.

you will of course have to become a spurs fan then ;)

mcfcdave said:
BL2blue said:

OK i know you're taking the piss but I could actually understand why some "traditional" Blues may lose interest - our club is changing (IMO for the better) but some things don't appeal.

bobmcfc said:
mcfcdave said:

i think its because its the end of the season

mcfcdave said:
bobmcfc said:

i think its because its the end of the season

west ham then the world cup then pissing everyone off because were going to buy every player thats any good. watching fans of other clubs heads explode because we have money

how can ruining football not make you happy ?

Well, I'm a "traditional" Blue of over forty years and as you all will know I've had good times, lean times and even leaner times during that period. I'm looking forward with confidence to sticking it up the rest of them quite soon. We've already made a start on the Sky4 and with a bit of help from Villa, spuds and the sock-robbin' scousers we could make even more of a mess of them next season. Forza Mancini.

mcfcdave said:
i dont know but for some reason im starting to loose interest in the clubs cureent affairs.this is the first time its ever happened to me but im just sick and tired of the club as a whole and the way we work.im not a glorey hunter because i never felt like this is division 2 and its not as if weve had a bad season.its just the way the club is and run i find it horendus and how the club is famous for sacking managers and always being linked with sacking mancini,and for huge squad turnarounds.i think this may be it.what can i do about this people?please help me.

I see we still have RAG DICKHEADS!! still pretending to be City fans.

We can all see you are scared RAG!!!!!!

mcfcdave said:
i dont know but for some reason im starting to loose interest in the clubs cureent affairs.this is the first time its ever happened to me but im just sick and tired of the club as a whole and the way we work.im not a glorey hunter because i never felt like this is division 2 and its not as if weve had a bad season.its just the way the club is and run i find it horendus and how the club is famous for sacking managers and always being linked with sacking mancini,and for huge squad turnarounds.i think this may be it.what can i do about this people?please help me.

And meanwhile back on the magic roundabout Dougal said............... :)

viennavet said:
Well, I'm a "traditional" Blue of over forty years and as you all will know I've had good times, lean times and even leaner times during that period. I'm looking forward with confidence to sticking it up the rest of them quite soon. We've already made a start on the Sky4 and with a bit of help from Villa, spuds and the sock-robbin' scousers we could make even more of a mess of them next season. Forza Mancini.

Totally agree and I can't wait for the future years but i know we have lost a few older fans along the way over the recent seasons because of the way we have changed. We may lose some more going forward judging by the response to the SC (which may be the tip of the iceberg.)

It's their loss of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.