I'll be reffing this // For charity DONATE!

pee dubya said:
Any publicity is good publicity ;-).

Steak n Cheese, red onion, lettuce, jalapenos, gherkins and southwest sauce.

Wash your mouth out!

Jalapenos my arse

Pansy, a real man (like my good self) could ref for 36 hours non-stop whilst eating nothing but jalapenos.

pee dubya said:
Pansy, a real man (like my good self) could ref for 36 hours non-stop whilst eating nothing but jalapenos.

Was in FHM that jelly babies are a good source of energy and I'm going to believe it as the person who said this does marathons through jungles!

Jaffa cakes are good as well. It says so on the packet. 'Recommended by sports nutritionists'. Must be true.

pee dubya said:
Jaffa cakes are good as well. It says so on the packet. 'Recommended by sports nutritionists'. Must be true.

hmmmmmm jaffa cakes or jelly beans.

Jelly cakes

Hold on, you're contradicting yourself here, is it Jelly Babies or Jelly Beans? Very important, don't want to end up snacking on baby cakes.

I really need to stop chattin utter shit and study :-(

pee dubya said:
Hold on, you're contradicting yourself here, is it Jelly Babies or Jelly Beans? Very important, don't want to end up snacking on baby cakes.

I really need to stop chattin utter shit and study :-(

Well I thought you would be clever enough to give an educated guess!

Sadly i'm not educated in the relative nutritional benefits of different jelly-based confectionary items, so my uneducated guess would be jelly babies, because they're bigger and just better all round.

pee dubya said:
Sadly i'm not educated in the relative nutritional benefits of different jelly-based confectionary items, so my uneducated guess would be jelly babies, because they're bigger and just better all round.

Wel you have a 50% chance of being correct because i've forgot which they were.

Did you know if you put a Jelly Baby into a 2 litre bottle of water it expands to fill the whole bottle. Err alledgedly. Didn't work for us, but they were cheapy, mini-jelly babies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.