ill get slated for this post but..

ST Coleridge said:
He's right, of course. There's been nothing of substance, not one single actual true date or player named since the window opened. And when it's wrong (Zin saying Torres has agreed a deal, Ajay saying that Monday & Tuesday will see an announcement), it's because 'deadlines can change', or 'deals can fall through'. Even if they're being sincere (which they're not, they're attention seekers), what use is it if they can't tell us ANYTHING of use? I mean, why read it? It's like half the people here are easily-deceived four year olds.

Take Tolmie's post yesterday - what did it actually contain?

My sources confirm that we're still interested in Milner.
... That we want Kolarov and Dzeko
.... That maybe we want Luiz
... That Torres seems open to a move, but we're not sure if we want him
.... That we'd like Bellamy and Ireland to stay, unless they want to go, or someone offers us good money for them

No shit? Mind-blowing stuff. I could have got that off the BBC's gossip page. He ends the update with news that we're also going after a 'show stopper', but, of course, he can't name that player.

Why? He's just named Milner, Kolarov etc.

It's just a load of shite, and a bit embarrassing for all.

im sorry to say this but im begining to feel st col just may have a point, take this evening, god knows how many members sat and waited for 9pm to come around to see if a signing would be announced and i wont go as far as slating another blue, but im a KFA but to any of you itk`s are watching or were watching couldnt you have just come out and said there will not be a signing at 9pm, thats if you knew anything at all.... so many of us who actually KFA sat and waited and yes u could say u gullable fcuker why bother.. well as i am a KFA i waited and the expected outcome around now 10.30pm and no signing,but i`ll be back tomorrow .. but those of you who may know something if u see whats happening ,do something about it, just tell us without us sitting there looking like idiots for something you may know wont be happening

BobbyLazarus said:
I'm a KFA but I don't believe in evangalism myself. Can't we all just learn to live together, KFA and ITK in happy blue harmony.

You say ITK
I say KFA
You say Torres
I say Milner
Dzeko, Krasic, Schweinsteiger, Balotelli
Let's call the whole thing Kolarov.

There are many paths to COMS.

like it. lets give peace a chance (at left back)

yep, no point worrying about anything any more. this will be the silly season to end all silly seasons. bring it on.

one day our grandkids will say, "Grandad, where you there in that summer of 2010? Is it true some people thought the great Sir James Milner would be a waste of money? Did Yaya Toure really only earn 10m a month? Is it true that the poster who they all thought was Sheik Mansour, turned out to be Terry Christian? Tell us another story grandad oh go on please."

and we will bullshit our arses off.

cityman14364 said:
ST Coleridge said:
He's right, of course. There's been nothing of substance, not one single actual true date or player named since the window opened. And when it's wrong (Zin saying Torres has agreed a deal, Ajay saying that Monday & Tuesday will see an announcement), it's because 'deadlines can change', or 'deals can fall through'. Even if they're being sincere (which they're not, they're attention seekers), what use is it if they can't tell us ANYTHING of use? I mean, why read it? It's like half the people here are easily-deceived four year olds.

Take Tolmie's post yesterday - what did it actually contain?

My sources confirm that we're still interested in Milner.
... That we want Kolarov and Dzeko
.... That maybe we want Luiz
... That Torres seems open to a move, but we're not sure if we want him
.... That we'd like Bellamy and Ireland to stay, unless they want to go, or someone offers us good money for them

No shit? Mind-blowing stuff. I could have got that off the BBC's gossip page. He ends the update with news that we're also going after a 'show stopper', but, of course, he can't name that player.

Why? He's just named Milner, Kolarov etc.

It's just a load of shite, and a bit embarrassing for all.

im sorry to say this but im begining to feel st col just may have a point, take this evening, god knows how many members sat and waited for 9pm to come around to see if a signing would be announced and i wont go as far as slating another blue, but im a KFA but to any of you itk`s are watching or were watching couldnt you have just come out and said there will not be a signing at 9pm, thats if you knew anything at all.... so many of us who actually KFA sat and waited and yes u could say u gullable fcuker why bother.. well as i am a KFA i waited and the expected outcome around now 10.30pm and no signing,but i`ll be back tomorrow .. but those of you who may know something if u see whats happening ,do something about it, just tell us without us sitting there looking like idiots for something you may know wont be happening

Whilst i KFA i think its pretty obvious whoever said there would be a signing/ announcement at 9pm was lieing.

Under Mancini we have signed Johnson, Boateng, Silva and Toure. All of these deals were announced in the morning (Boateng was different, i think it was completed before the WC).

Its not transfer deadline day where we need to rush deals through.

TaylorWill07 said:
i dont care, NOBODY on this site knows anything about when we are going to sign anybody as we are all just fans of the club not pople who are in the know and therefore people should NOT believe we will sign anybody today as some members have said we will

Oh the irony!

People in glass houses and all that....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.