I'm a celebrity.... 2014

foxy said:
so glad Foggy won it. That Jake is a thick twat, looking for a back door in to fame and lost, Mel needs anger management!
He'll get his magazine, TV and newspaper interviews like the rest of them so he'll be happy until Celebrity Big Brother rolls around again.

Maybe Come Dine With Me will have a celebrity special before then?

pudge said:
foxy said:
so glad Foggy won it. That Jake is a thick twat, looking for a back door in to fame and lost, Mel needs anger management!
He'll get his magazine, TV and newspaper interviews like the rest of them so he'll be happy until Celebrity Big Brother rolls around again.

Six-figure income next year I read somewhere. Modelling, singing, appearances etc. For him its the perfect outcome. Another vacuous 'celeb' raking it in.

**phones ITV**

dronefromsector7g said:
pudge said:
foxy said:

Six-figure income next year I read somewhere. Modelling, singing, appearances etc. For him its the perfect outcome. Another vacuous 'celeb' raking it in.

**phones ITV**
Not a bad life, is it?

My problem with Jake, and others like him, is that he sees being a celebrity as a career by itself; simply interested in being in the public eye despite a distinct lack of talent.

Hence running to the jungle less than a month after getting booted off the X Factor for a second time, gotta stretch that 15 minutes out.

Nadia reportedly replaced someone else days before the show started with no reason given and coincidentally she has a music single being released in the UK next month...

Love this show, disappointed it's over!!

This was probably one of the best series there has been, all the "celebs" made it worth watching.

Made up that Foggy won it as he was there from the start and put his heart and soul into it.

I agree with questioning the credentials of Jake's celebrity pedigree, but to be fair to him, throughout the series he came across as a decent lad.

If he screws his biscuit, he'll never have to do a proper job ever again

pudge said:
dronefromsector7g said:
pudge said:

**phones ITV**
Not a bad life, is it?

My problem with Jake, and others like him, is that he sees being a celebrity as a career by itself; simply interested in being in the public eye despite a distinct lack of talent.

Hence running to the jungle less than a month after getting booted off the X Factor for a second time, gotta stretch that 15 minutes out.

He didn't run there. He got offered a huge amount of money. Would you honestly not do the same ? Not only that, he came across as a decent bloke and now has plenty of other offers for the future. Good luck to him I say.

BlueHammer85 said:
pudge said:
dronefromsector7g said:

**phones ITV**
Not a bad life, is it?

He didn't run there. He got offered a huge amount of money. Would you honestly not do the same ? Not only that, he came across as a decent bloke and now has plenty of other offers for the future. Good luck to him I say.
Yes, I imagine ITV producers were the one's on the phone to him...

A decent bloke who let his missus know they had broken up by declaring he was single on TV...

And in answer to your question, if I had any real desire to pursue a career as a singer I would have focused on that, playing in any pub/club that would have me and not on getting on camera.

If he can make a career and a few millions out of lying to his partners, getting his kit off and flashing a few smiles all while displaying a distinct lack of talent and intelligence and hard graft then as you say good luck to him and the numerous others in the same boat. After all, that's not even remotely annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.