"I'm a cop undercover"

Blue Smarties said:
Bugs Bunny said:
We would, but those of us against this are probably too busy working hard to provide for our families.

What do you do again that enables you to spend so much time protesting?
I'm a student although as I said to SWP's Back the other day I have been offered a job for when I finish college at a design studio which is a very, very rare chance. My skills are obviously being acknowledged which is nice. So, what have you got lined up next considering that hasn't really worked out too well?

I'm very happy thanks with a well paid, secure career. I've done OK for myself, now earning 40K a year so I'll never be rich, but I'm comfortable. You see, what I did was I worked hard when I was younger rather than arsing around. You should try it some time.

Bugs Bunny said:
Blue Smarties said:
I'm a student although as I said to SWP's Back the other day I have been offered a job for when I finish college at a design studio which is a very, very rare chance. My skills are obviously being acknowledged which is nice. So, what have you got lined up next considering that hasn't really worked out too well?

I'm very happy thanks with a well paid, secure career. I've done OK for myself, now earning 40K a year so I'll never be rich, but I'm comfortable. You see, what I did was I worked hard when I was younger rather than arsing around. You should try it some time.

Quality post.

Blue Smarties said:
1:10
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUYrIr_l8UA[/youtube]

Well, well, well.

Sounds to me like he's saying, "watch out for the cameras. I'm a little scummy ****."

mcfcliam said:
BS, if I remember correctly, this is you, isn't it?

[bigimg]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/51012000/jpg/_51012992_011141937-1.jpg[/bigimg]
No.

Bugs Bunny said:
Blue Smarties said:

Even though I'm that advanced for my age I've already been offered a job in a very competitive industry? Right then, I'll take your advice. No really.

Blue Smarties said:
BOMBER7967 said:
Ah yes, the "I really believe strongly in the issue I am violently protesting against, so much so that I dont care who gets hurt or whos property or enviroment I destroy, but I am not going to put my freedom on the line" attitude! Fuckin shithouse pricks!
Hahahahahahaha. We do care whose property we destroy. Look at Topman, Tesco, BHS, Vodafone and then you have the banks. What have they all got in common? The summer is going to be bigger, if you're so against it why don't you organise a demonstration against our beliefs? Or are your lot too fucking lazy and all sit behind a computer screen bashing out how naughty these people are. If you gave a fuck you'd show them you gave a fuck.

I was already hoping next time these wankers go around playing the big man that al qaeda see it as a big opporunity

Blue Smarties said:
BOMBER7967 said:
You fucking prick!!! Violence on violence will acheive fuck all you idiot! How ironic that you hide behind your "Black Bloc" and have the nerve to say (in as many words) that those who find you repulsive are hiding behind a computer screen!
You label someone a idiot and yet you can't grasp the fact that I never said you were hiding behind a screen, simply sitting. If your brain was capable of grasping the fact that I was merely saying if you really were against our methods then you would get off your lazy asses and have a counter demonstration then I might have carried on the discussion after this post, unfortunately it seems your brain is that limited you have to jump to conclusions at the first opportunity to try and end the discussion at the quickest opportunity with silly insults.

Our direct action is working, MPs are now calling for an inquiry into the tax dodging. They have realised we will not stop targeting these outlets until they take some form of action against them.

And yes, those blue smoke bombs do look rather nice.

Finally, Liam. Really? Your mates? Are these the type who like to down twenty pints in Mary D's on matchday before acting like barbaric animals? Rather glad they aren't my friends.

"Advanced for my age" you stated in another post, WTF does that mean! And I said "in as many words" regards the hiding comment so lets see IF your highly advanced brain can cope with this! How is the prospective employer (he really does not know what a nasty peice of work you think you are) who has offered you a position going to feel when he sees your impending criminal record? And as for jumping to conclusions, I presume that related to the violence comment (apologies if wrong) but do you seriously believe a counter protest would not lead to aggression,fighting/throwing of missiles etc! Nurses can be criminals, just ask Beverly Allitt!

Once upon a time there was a horrible organisation called the Economic League, it was funded by many big bushinesses, they operated a black list, the list contained the names of all known Union Agitators and Left Wing Fire Brands (those that were not in the pay of MI5 and Special Branch, which was a lot).

Once you were on the list, you would never work again you were blacklisted , although the group is no longer in operation, there are many rumours that similar groups operate, covertly, since many on the demonstrations are students it really does pay to keep your head down, remember you will not be a student for life, and there is every chance you will grow out of it, and settle down to a career and family life, would I risk it, not knowing what I know now

Ducado said:
Once upon a time there was a horrible organisation called the Economic League, it was funded by many big bushinesses, they operated a black list, the list contained the names of all known Union Agitators and Left Wing Fire Brands (those that were not in the pay of MI5 and Special Branch, which was a lot).

Once you were on the list, you would never work again you were blacklisted , although the group is no longer in operation, there are many rumours that similar groups operate, covertly, since many on the demonstrations are students it really does pay to keep your head down, remember you will not be a student for life, and there is every chance you will grow out of it, and settle down to a career and family life, would I risk it, not knowing what I know now

It wont phase BS cos he really really believes in his actions and the impact "The Bloc" are having/going to have!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.