I'm A Dad!

Congratulations mate!

Well done to the missis!

Its the best feeling in the world aint it mate, we've just had one, a little girl who's 9 weeks today.

Is it your first? if so be prepared for your life to change forever now, obviously for the better in every single way possible!

Ja Salford Blue said:
Congratulations mate!

Well done to the missis!

Its the best feeling in the world aint it mate, we've just had one, a little girl who's 9 weeks today.

Is it your first? if so be prepared for your life to change forever now, obviously for the better in every single way possible!
And being skint ;o) But worth it.My little girl is 10 and we laugh with each other every day.
Enjoy every day when he is a baby Scotty,cos they grow fast.

Congrats mate, hardest but most rewarding part of your life begins now. All the tears, screams and cry's are worth it when your cradling him to sleep. up the hammers.

congrats mate, and enjoy it. i am sat with a son is nearly
20 and two daughters age 15.14 and i wonder where the bloody years
have gone.

I have just banned him from twitter, he already wants to have it out with grannyshagger!

Cheers everyone he is beautiful, will soon force him to watch citys dark days so he doesnt become one of them new fans who only knows success, might get him minding cars near the ground soon too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.