I'm a REAL fan and you're NOT because....

MCfcBOB said:
blue_bird said:
Grow up and give the kid a break
i'm sorry but he never gave us a chance.... so more fool him. he brought this on himself.

Maybe, but to keep making seperate threads because of one mistake is just ridiculous. If you want to give him your opposing view, fine, but why not keep it in the thread that he/she started?

I get the Official Manchester City Calendar EVERY year!

I support Real Madrid and you support City? *

* please note this is not true - I'm assuming it's a trick question ...

I have a City shrine on the wall with a City clock and pic of me with Shinawatra and the latest team photo. Along with this I have my signed Shinawatra scarf so i think this cements mine name as the biggest CITY FAN EVER!!

corky1970 said:
...im in bed with cook's missus

. stop tickling love im trying to write.

.oh go on then, but this time cut your nails

Bloke in bed next to me just said 'That's where the woman is'

I punctured my first 'casey' (that'll baffle you young 'uns!) against an iron railing pretending to be Rodney Marsh. Only had the bloody thing 3 days.

P.S. For those of you that think I did a Dunnie and skied it, your wrong. It was a cracking shot and the railings were those f*****s that have a 90 degree bend at the top, so they face you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.