Im back....

Blue_Manc10 said:
Fuck tevez the new site should open with the news clarkie has returned!

Can I ask a personal question please clarkie?................whats the ni stand for??
Northern Ireland

Clarkie, make sure you come to the next shambles and make yourself known to everyone.

Your a legend

biffa said:
Welcome home Clarkie. Is there any way you can prove it's you and not an imposter? Do something only Clarkie could do - give us a sign.

btw - did you see on SSN that Blatter has banned all Premiership clubs from competing in Europe from 2011 unless they come into line with the rest of the UEFA member leagues rules and regulations?

Lol! nice try but he didn't bite did he? Come on Clarkie!

Welcome home Clarkie. Saw the thread opening up whilst at work in the night. I can only watch and read at work and am unable to post. Its now 7:10am I thought by this time we would be on page 66 not 6. Glad that you have been keeping up with things on here during your self imposed exile. Lets hope this isn't the only great news of the day for us Bluemooners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.