I'm bored! What percentage would you put on Kaka coming?

100%
I don't think anyone spending £100m would say - 'OK - you can think about it for a while'. Timing is everything. Therefore I think that all parties have signed and there is no going back. If Kaka and Milan had not already put pen to paper, we would be progressing other targets, not sitting about waiting to hear.

The centre of power in world football has been ripped up and firmly slammed down in East Manchester. It is no longer 'top 4' or 'G14'. They are now irrelevant. It is Manchester City first, everyone else next. This fact will take some time to sink into many heads and cause much outpouring of grief.

Just my opinion.

1st time poster - long time lurker.

10%, and to be honest I am starting to hope that he does not come or that we walk away from it because if it is true that he is so upset about all this and is actually going to be bullied out of Milan because they want the 100m than that would be a terrible thing to do.

The price (not moneywise) would be too high, I don't want us to be remembered as the club that destroyed Kaka, a player who was forced to play for us although his heart was not in it.

Call me a rag, I don't care.

avoidconfusion said:
10%, and to be honest I am starting to hope that he does not come or that we walk away from it because if it is true that he is so upset about all this and is actually going to be bullied out of Milan because they want the 100m than that would be a terrible thing to do.

The price (not moneywise) would be too high, I don't want us to be remembered as the club that destroyed Kaka, a player who was forced to play for us although his heart was not in it.

Call me a rag, I don't care.

RAG

I reckon 72.34% - bookmakers are rarely wrong and they have him at 1/5 some have suspended betting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.