I'm certain the shock transfer this season will still be....

Liverpool just need to sort out the refinancing of the debt

They not the freely spending but they won't need to sell the best players

I think Liverpools very large squad will be trimmed and the wage bill lowered by selling/releasing a few of the fringe players

They will not sell Gerrard or Torres ...... again it would be interesting to see Gillet and Hicks's response if a silly money bid came in for either player

I'm not saying we will necessarily sign him, I just have a hunch something will happen with the Liverpool refinancing(deadline approaching), not quite on a Valencia scale, but enough to seriously damage their squad. It's just an opinion, not a rumour. He has to move sometime!(Bear in mind he DID hand a transfer request in once! A failure to sign much needed players could push this one on.)

Once again, Im not saying we will, another team only if this happened.

Gerard knows how close Liverpool got last season to the title. Mascherano/Alonso piss off to Barca/Real at the same time the club are about to refinance.... well its not impossible for him to just get fed up of it all.

TedLoonBlue said:
Gerard would not leave liverpool for manchester because his dad won't let him.......FACT

I havent said he'll move to Manchester... I've predicted he could leave for elsewhere if two things happen... one Macherano/Alonso are sold, AND Liverpools debt stops them challenging/improving the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.