Im changing my mind....

CTID1988

I've always been pro mancini but his subs today....well, my mind may be changing. Tevez for Barry? Is there a reason for that?

Santa Cruz had already come on and only Jo was left. Unless Tevez was unable to complete the 90 minutes then it's one of the oddest substitutions since Pearce brought David James on up front against Middlesbrough.

I heard the boos via the Radio.

Destroying the confidence of attack minded players with this negative football, wouldn't shed a tear if he gets the boot.

I'm with the OP. Was pro-Mancini until recently although I always had severe reservations about his cautiousness.
Now its just a joke.

Its a wonder he gets out of bed in the morning. The guy is driving a top of the range sprts car and is too fucking scared to take it over 30mph!!!

I dont expect anyone to care about this but I have never been the knee-jerk type of fan who wants a manager to leave whenever things get tough.
I'm just not normally that guy.

But Mancini has got to go. He has got to go!

We actually were just as dangerous after Barry came on for Tevez, the end product was just poor all night.

it,s not all mancini,s fault we created over 18 attempts on goal.just one of those days were it would not bounce our way it happens . people need a reality check will not win every game by a landslide .................

22 shots today.

10 of them on target, compared to their 2 on target.

Yet we were far too defensive.

I've never posted anything anti Mancini but the way i feel now
after that if he got on a plane tonight never to be seen again
i wouldn't give a fcuk.
I'm waiting to hear him bemoan Ballotellis unjust ban blah' blah.
He's been urging us to wait until he got his flying fullbacks fit,
wait until he had all "his" players.
No doubt he'll moan, moan, moan about the disallowed goal.
As for Yaya Toure i wouldn't pay the cnut in washers.

Thought Tevez wasn't fully fit, surprised he even started after playing both WBA and the derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.