i'm dreading the coming season!

charliebigspuds

i think we may get relegated, i was until recently getting rather excited about it but after reading and hearing some of the "experts" and other fans view's i'm beggining to think i'm deluded. Apparently we've signed some right sh1te, listening to other fans, Carlos Tevez is sh1te and nothing more than a impact player best used as a sub. Adebayor is sh1te, has the touch of an elephant and would cause an arguement in a empty house. Santa Cruz is sh1te as he's a one season wonder who's injury prone. Barry is sh1te as he's not England quality and only looked half decent in a sh1te team If we sign Terry he's sh1te with no pace and a dodgy back. Also to rub salt into the wound's in The Times today it says that IF our new striker's score goals at the rate they did last year each goal will be extremely expensive as-
Tevez scored 5 last season and he's been signed for £25.5m thats £5.1m per goal
Santa Cruz scored 4 last season and he's been signed for £17.5m thats £4.4m per goal
Adebayor scored 10 last season and he's being signed for £25m thats £2.5m per goal
SO LADIES AND GENTS I'M SORRY TO TELL YOU BUT WE ARE ALL DOOMED BECAUSE THE "EXPERTS SAY SO!
Oh yeh forgot to mention how we've missed out on the ONLY world class forward that was available as those crafty rags snapped him up in what is "A GREAT BIT OF BUSINESS" damn!

charliebigspuds said:
i think we may get relegated, i was until recently getting rather excited about it but after reading and hearing some of the "experts" and other fans view's i'm beggining to think i'm deluded. Apparently we've signed some right sh1te, listening to other fans, Carlos Tevez is sh1te and nothing more than a impact player best used as a sub. Adebayor is sh1te, has the touch of an elephant and would cause an arguement in a empty house. Santa Cruz is sh1te as he's a one season wonder who's injury prone. Barry is sh1te as he's not England quality and only looked half decent in a sh1te team If we sign Terry he's sh1te with no pace and a dodgy back. Also to rub salt into the wound's in The Times today it says that IF our new striker's score goals at the rate they did last year each goal will be extremely expensive as-
Santa Cruz scored 4 last season and he's been signed for £17.5m thats £4.4m per goal
Adebayor scored 10 last season and he's being signed for £25m thats £2.5m per goal
SO LADIES AND GENTS I'M SORRY TO TELL YOU BUT WE ARE ALL DOOMED BECAUSE THE "EXPERTS SAY SO!

Can't wait for us to shove it back of slysports,talkshite and other media arses come next may.

i kno this has got nout 2 do with wot u just sd, but duz ne1 kno if kinkladze is playin in the masters? ive just got bk from cyprus so havnt had chance to check this 2 see if he is or not, and i cant start my own topic so askin on ere. cheerz in advance.

ScottyB said:
i kno this has got nout 2 do with wot u just sd, but duz ne1 kno if kinkladze is playin in the masters? ive just got bk from cyprus so havnt had chance to check this 2 see if he is or not, and i cant start my own topic so askin on ere. cheerz in advance.

Do you speak english?

;0)

mat said:
ScottyB said:

Do you speak english?

;0)
We better get used to it Mat, they'll be coming from all over the world to COMS soon! ;)

Greetings, this is my first posting on Bluemoon, a few of you may recognise my Username from The MUEN. Unfortunately I couldn't use my full Username, Sheikh Rattle 'n' Roll With It (formerly Dennis Tueart's Lovechild) on here, as it is too long.

In response to this thread, everyone in the Press and Media will be willing us to fail big time, it is something we are going to have to get used to my friends. They want to put a negative spin on so many things at City these days. For example, have you noticed how many other Transfers in the recent past have had the wages added on to the transfer fee to make it look like the fee is massive. If we get Adebayor, the Press advise he is costing City £60 million (not £22 million). I don't recall the Press adding on the wages of Ronaldo and Kaka when giving out the costs of thier recent transfers.

ScottyB said:
Any chance we could have that in a language I could understand. English perhaps?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2009/jul/14/manchester-city-carlos-tevez-emmanuel-adebayor

In this article he says that we shouldn't have bought tevez because united didn't want him, yet ferguson also said he offered him a contract and texted and called him on a number of occasion, so even if he did or he didn't ring tevez, he has suggested he wanted to keep him.

On the phone call argument, i would believe Alex 'I wouldn't sell that club a virus' Ferguson, he never lies!!!!!!

charliebigspuds said:
DAMN! I knew it wouldn't last.

You know what? They're absolutely right. What we should do is demand the Arabs withdraw their financial support with immediate effect and hand it all to the Glaziers. When I think of the money we're spending on players and I think of poor old Taggart having to rummage around at boot fairs for players it really makes my blood boil.
And let's not forget poor old Rafa. How are we going to sleep at night if the dippers don't make a CL spot next season?
Will our conscience allow us to rest easy knowing we're trying to break the cartel of the Famous Four?

We should know our place in football. What right have we to gatecrash the Sky4 and dare to to see ourselves as something more than a mid-table laughing stock for the media and other fans.

So come on, Sheik. Do the decent thing and demand that Robinho and Ireland and any other great player we have sign for free at the rags (I mean obviously, they wouldn't go there for the money, would they?) and help them out of their predicament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.