I'm Excited

Mrmcfc said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Boy oh boy... Vinnie looks lean on SSN....

The new season is gonna be good :-)
I fucking hope yaya has shed a few pounds. His weight gain has been shocking over the past few years. Definitely not as fit as he could be.
He needs to get some diet pills.

UUBlue said:
Mrmcfc said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Boy oh boy... Vinnie looks lean on SSN....

The new season is gonna be good :-)
I fucking hope yaya has shed a few pounds. His weight gain has been shocking over the past few years. Definitely not as fit as he could be.
He needs to get some diet pills.
I know a car salesman who could sort him out.

Excited is not the word for it......... but I cant think of one to say how excited I am!!!!! The reds at work at literally shi££ing themselves with fear at us and Chelski. We are getting our business done early, new manager in, a whole pre-season to bed in and jobs a good un. Meanwhile Gollum is ripping up any legacy SAF has left behind and the red bubble is about to burst big style. Really hope we start on fire, ripping it up like we did 2011/2012. Then lets see the media rag lovers start sucking up to our main man Manuel. If he builds it, they will come.....

I'm stoked myself. Love the Fernandinho signing. Was hopeing we could sign him since I saw him in the CL group stage. Exactly what we need. Don't know much about Nevas but we desperatly need a pacy winger and he is that. Is he the right one? We'll see. Seems like he has a great season every other year so he should kill it this year since he was poor this past year. At the very least he gives us a plan "B" off the bench late in games. Thrilled we are doing our business early and not waiting until every good player has signed for someone else and we're left with the scraps like last year. The most important thing is we are getting the guys we've targeted. Not having to settle for 3rd and 4th choices. Didn't know much about Pelligrini either but am more and more excited about him. He seems to play real attractive football and is know as a real tactician. Too often we haven't been able to make adjustments to teams. Not to mention getting most of the squad locked in on long term contracts that are incentive based.

Really hoping we sign Isco, just so we can start singing that disco song! Did anyone see his moves vs Russia in the U21s? Nice!

I felt a bit lethargic last season, whether it was a massive hangover from the season before or the football at times was a little 2 dimensional. All these signings look like they will add value to the side, not like last season in which Nasty was the only one that really did.

Agreed. Really buzzing about the next season already!

like adammck said, all we need is Isco to get that song going and we're sorted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.