I'm getting old when....

The guy next to me hasn't heard of carol vorderman

Less competition I s'pose.

When you think of something from your childhood , work out how long it was ago and get it wrong by a decade the wrong way. When Kelechi went down last week and their player was concerned I remembered something from the news in my childhood. There was an Australian cricketer went down and John Emburey banged his chest and an umpire gave him mouth to mouth. The reason I remember it so clearly was it was said he'd been chewing gum and that this and his tongue had blocked his airway. The following day our sports teacher made us spit out all our gum before he'd allow us to play. I'm guessing this would make it about 1979. I thought fucking hell 27 years ago. Realised earlier tonight that it was actually 37 years ago which officially makes me an old bastard, an old bastard whose mathmatical skills are rapidly declining .

Last edited:
You think the spice girls look better now (not incl sporty) and feel a bit guilty thinking about what you'd do to today's pop starlets, they could be mates with my own kids. Damn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.