I'm glad....

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

with the performance the lads put in, to be honest I didn't really see us going through with much ease to loose 4-3 on agg in injury time AGAIN FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!!! I don't really feel that hard done by we can say Garrido shouldn't of played or that we should of gone more attacking or given them less space but if we had lost with different tactics then we would only be slating them tactics so its pretty much swings and roundabouts.

Lets just all say the youth that Baconface said he would play were amazing that Rooney WOW won't be long till he will be first team along with that Giggs, Carrick, Evra, Ferdinand, Van Der Sar and Fletcher.

Well done City its only the Carling Cup bring on the F.A cup (fuck it if we wanna be a big club lets start sounding like one)

I agree. think it showed that we still have a little further to go but what made me laugh more than anything is the reaction from utd fans. thought they didnt care....tonight proved otherwise...their reaction says alot about the way both clubs are at currently and they are blatently a little worried about us these days!! they deserved to win so give them it...but as they say its a mickey mouse cup. we will win the fa cup so heads up tomorrow. dont hide, hold your heads high

I agree. think it showed that we still have a little further to go but what made me laugh more than anything is the reaction from utd fans. thought they didnt care....tonight proved otherwise...their reaction says alot about the way both clubs are at currently and they are blatently a little worried about us these days!! they deserved to win so give them it...but as they say its a mickey mouse cup. we will win the fa cup so heads up tomorrow. dont hide, hold your heads high

But why do we have to lose the worst possible way all the time? I can't fucking take it anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.