im not into football but...

vezbayornho

i support man utd. How many times have you heard this? me, Way too many lol sad cunts

WEMBLEY WEMBELY WE'RE THE FAMOUS MAN CITY N WE'RE GOIN TO WEMBLEY!!! WEMBELYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEMBELLYYY

Yeh, all the time.

At a Christmas party I was at a couple of weeks ago someone said this to my mate (a huge blue), who was dressed up as Santa. You've never seen Father Christmas get so angry, it was absolutely hillarious.

mcfcliam said:
See you've been digging into the christmas beers!

since 10am!!! i am glad hughes got sacked tho, butttt i dont know why ssn keep sayin the fans are upset about it?!?!?! i dont know any1 who is he's utd in his heart not city. cya hughessssssssssssssss u red ****

hows the weather in singers you red t--t,and ho who is using the family brain cell this week, and it must be bad if you have to come on here to chat to someone because even the red clingons don,t want to know you, yehaaa

mancunial said:
hows the weather in singers you red t--t,and ho who is using the family brain cell this week, and it must be bad if you have to come on here to chat to someone because even the red clingons don,t want to know you, yehaaa

hahah u on about me???? fuck off u **** ive had a season ticket since 97 in the kippax n im in 101 row w seat 224 now only 21 i hate them red twats with a passion come for a pint with me tomorrow if u wish.....

plus ive been posting on here for a few years now my old name was kippax88 i met deniro at old trafford true story that.

vezbayornho said:
mancunial said:

hahah u on about me???? fuck off u **** ive had a season ticket since 97 in the kippax n im in 101 row w seat 224 now only 21 i hate them red twats with a passion come for a pint with me tomorrow if u wish.....

plus ive been posting on here for a few years now my old name was kippax88 i met deniro at old trafford true story that.

I always wondered where Kippax88 went.

Hiya mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.