I'm off to Cornwall for a week.

Ben-MCFC said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'm not. It's Lucas North; why would I?

His insults are pathetic, to be honest and they couldn't bring anyone down. He'd just make them howl with laughter which would cause them to fall into a canal. Despite this, they are still laughing at him. Lucas North decides to jump into the canal and throw more insults, whilst splashing water at this person, who is still laughing. Eventually, this person stops laughing and climbs out of the canal. Lucas North, perplexed by this utter strangeness, decides to take a swim down the canal.

Life.

I don't know whether to feel confused or enlightened
Both. I like making people feel confused.

I love having a reputation of being a creep. I love it. People avoid me. I like solitude a lot.

MCFC BOB said:
Ben-MCFC said:
I don't know whether to feel confused or enlightened

I love having a reputation of being a creep. I love it. People avoid me. I like solitude a lot.

You sound like a Columbine waiting to happen can tell.

des hardi said:
Ben-MCFC said:
I've got this image in my head of Lucas just being called a 'WUM' while he's walking in the street.

why man, thats even more stupid and random than that stupid des hardi prick!!!! ;)

haha I already answered the question, but I get the impression your on a random/confusing comments spree.

Would you like some spam?

spam.jpg

scottyboi said:
MCFC BOB said:

You sound like a Columbine waiting to happen can tell.

Careful mate , he'll grass you up , he can't hack it .

l've just got a board warning .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.